Practical World True News Magazine

Practical World True News Magazine
all true news you need to wake up to yourself !

Practical World True News Magazine

Lady Gaga Reveals Sexual Assault to Howard Stern

Lady Gaga Reveals Sexual Assault to Howard Stern



Lady Gaga has revealed that she wrote the song "Swine," off 2013's
Artpop, as a way to express the rage and demoralization she felt after
being sexually assaulted as a teenager. In an interview with Howard Stern on
SiriusXM, the singer brought up the rape in the context of her performance of
the song at South by Southwest, where British artist Millie Brown vomited
colored paint onto Gaga while the singer rode a mechanical bull. "I want this
chick to throw up on me in front of the world, so that I can tell them, 'You
know what? You could never, ever degrade me as much as I degrade myself, and
look how beautiful it is when I do,'" Gaga said.





Lady Gaga ha rivelato di essere stata violentata all'età di 19 anni e che ha dovuto sottoporsi ad una terapia intensa per superare il trauma. Ospite dello show radiofonico di howard Stern, la cantante (all'anagrafe Stefani Germanotta), 28 anni, ha raccontato il dramma subito quando il conduttore le ha chiesto di spiegare il significato della canzone Swine ("Porco"). 
Share on Google Plus

About Pratica Radio

We play blues,country,jazz,lounge,rock,