Practical World True News Magazine

Practical World True News Magazine
all true news you need to wake up to yourself !

Practical World True News Magazine

GOSSIP ON SUNDAY : Alessandra Ambrosio is Flawless on Marie Claire Brazil June 2015 Cover

***Alessandra Ambrosio is Flawless on Marie Claire Brazil June 2015 Cover.
Showing off her posing prowess, Alessandra Ambrosio is featured on the front of the June 2015 issue of Marie Claire Brazil magazine.
Clad in an array of stylish ensembles, the Brazilian bombshell looks as desirable as ever as she works her magic for the camera.
Coming up next summer, Alessandra will star in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2,” though she’s not gunning for a permanent place in the Tinseltown roster. Ambrosio told press, “It's the first time I have character instead of playing myself. I am learning everything as I go. I do not consider myself an actress, I model and I'm trying something new.”
Share on Google Plus

About Pratica Radio

We play blues,country,jazz,lounge,rock,

Top Articles