Practical World True News Magazine

Practical World True News Magazine
all true news you need to wake up to yourself !

Practical World True News Magazine

#TrueNews: The new rules by Idiocracy .Here all names and 'reasons' of 'congress-seater' don't attend the Trump inauguration

Even before President-elect Donald Trump attacked Georgia Rep. John Lewis on Twitter over the weekend, a handful of Democratic lawmakers had planned to boycott Trump's inauguration on Friday.

Georgia Rep. John Lewis                         

        
But by the end of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday on Monday night, that group had ballooned. Nearly 50 Democrats in the House have now said they will not attend. No Democratic senators have announced similar intentions.


In a taped interview with NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Friday, Lewis said he would not be attending the inauguration because he believes Trump is not a “legitimate president.” That provoked an early-morning Twitter tirade from Trump in which he dismissed the civil rights icon as “all talk, talk, talk.”

The criticism of Lewis prompted other members of the House Democratic Caucus to announce that they would skip the inauguration, too, out of solidarity with Lewis. Massachusetts Rep. Katherine M. Clark


California Rep. Barbara Lee

California Rep. Barbara Lee

Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer and 
Illinois Rep. Luis V. Gutiérrez were among the first to announce they’d skip the inauguration, well before Lewis’ comments. They’re now being joined by Democrats from across the country, most of whom represent reliably blue districts.

Here’s a list of the Democrats who have announced they will not attend, with those who most recently announced closer to the top.

New Jersey Rep. Donald M. Payne, Jr.
, said in a Tuesday evening statement that he "will not celebrate [Trump's] swearing-in to an office that he has proven unfit to hold."-

California Rep. Tony Cárdenas won't attend the inauguration, but will join his wife and daughter at the Women’s March on Washington on Saturday. -

Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro released a statement Tuesday afternoon, saying he wouldn't attend the inauguration but would be in Washington, D.C., on Friday to greet constituents. "I respect their choice to attend," he said. -

North Carolina Rep. G. K. Butterfield:

'After prayerful consideration, I cannot in good conscious attend the inaugural ceremony for President-elect Donald Trump'

Texas Rep. Al Green said in a statement that he would not “attend the inauguration because conscience says it is the right thing to do.” -

New Hampshire Rep. Carol Shea-Porter
is the rare Democrat from a district that Trump won to announce she won’t attend: -


'Instead of going to the Inauguration, I'll go to religious services to pray for all of our leaders and people, then will serve my district.'


Pennsylvania Rep. Robert A. Brady told ABC6 Monday night,


“I want to support John Lewis, he's a personal friend of mine.”


Kentucky Rep. John Yarmuth:

'I believe the office of the President deserves our respect, and that respect must begin with the President-elect himself.


Virginia Rep. Don Beyer:


'I just told hundreds of my constituents that I will not be attending the Inauguration Ceremony this coming Friday.'


New York Rep. Jerrold Nadler:


'The rhetoric + actions of @realDonaldTrump have been so far beyond the pale, I cannot in good conscience participate in this inauguration'

Maine Rep. Chellie Pingree:


'At MLK Day dinner in Portland, I announced that I would not attend Trump's inauguration'


Maryland Rep. Anthony G. Brown:


'Skipping Inauguration.@RepJohnLewis a civil rights hero. Enormous responsibility to be POTUS.I respect the office, can't tolerate disrespect'

Michigan Rep. John Conyers Jr. 
said on Monday he wouldn’t attend because of “divisive and inflammatory statements made by the president-elect.”

California Rep. Raul Ruiz 
told The Desert Sun on Monday that Trump has not shown respect for the office of the presidency.

Florida Rep. Darren Soto 
said he was “deeply disappointed” by Trump’s attacks on Lewis.


California Rep. Judy Chu:


'After much thought, I have decided to #StandWithJohnLewis and not attend the inauguration.'

Wisconsin Rep. Mark Pocan:


After reading classified Russian hacking doc & @realDonaldTrump offensive tweets to @repjohnlewis I will not be attending the Inauguration.

California Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard:

-omissis-

Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison:


'I will not celebrate a man who preaches a politics of division and hate. I won't be attending Donald Trump's inauguration.'

Pennsylvania Rep. Dwight Evans:

'I #StandWithJohnLewis. I will not be attending the inauguration. Russian hacking must be investigated and I do not support the repeal of ACA'


New York Rep. Adriano Espaillat:

'I will NOT be attending the inauguration for @realDonaldTrump! '

Ohio Rep. Marcia L. Fudge:

'As I told @JoyAnnReid, I will not be attending . I will be at home in Cleveland. '

Arizona Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva:

-omissis-

Washington Rep. Pramila Jayapal:

'I will not be attending Trump's inauguration. I will be with the people of my district.  '

Washington Rep. Adam Smith
said he will be in his district since the House isn’t in session the week of inauguration. -


New York Rep. Yvette D. Clarke:

'I will NOT attend the inauguration of @realDonaldTrump. When you insult @repjohnlewis, you insult America.'


California Rep. Mark Takano:

'"All talk, no action."

I stand with @repjohnlewis and I will not be attending the inauguration.'

New York Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez:

'.@repjohnlewis is a national hero and I stand with him! I also am not attending inauguration given the tone of @realDonaldTrump's campaign'


Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen:

Announced @ Mason Temple, #MLK final speech, that I won't attend #inauguration out of respect for @repjohnlewis & for unpresidential remarks'



Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson:


Congresswoman @RepWilson tells me she will not attend @realDonaldTrump inauguration because of a wedding that day. @wsvn '


A spokesman for California Rep. Karen Bass told The Washington Post the lawmaker is not attending after she asked in a Twitter poll on Sunday whether she should.

After receiving an overwhelming response on the twitter poll, I've decided not to attend the inauguration of President-elect Trump. '

California Rep. Maxine Waters:

'I never ever contemplated attending the inauguration or any activities associated w/ @realDonaldTrump. I wouldn't waste my time.'

New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman:

'I do not intend to attend the inauguration of PE @realDonaldTrump. Instead, join me for an Interfaith Prayer Vigil.'

California Rep. Ted Lieu:

Mr. Lieu's statement on why he won't be attending the Inauguration of @realDonaldTrump'



California Rep. Grace F. Napolitano 

is not attending, per the Los Angeles Times’ list. (At least 12 Golden State Democrats are skipping inauguration.)

Georgia Rep. John Lewis.

California Rep. Jerry McNerney 
told The (Stockton) Record he has a scheduling conflict.

California Rep. Zoe Lofgren 
told the Los Angeles Times she is not “in the mood to celebrate” Trump taking the oath of office.

Oregon Rep. Peter A. DeFazio
 
told Oregon Public Broadcasting he typically abstains from “pomp and circumstance events in Washington,” so his decision not to attend isn't extraordinary.


California Rep. Mark DeSaulnier:


It is with a heavy heart and deep personal conviction that I have decided not to attend the  on January 20, 2017.


Missouri Rep. William Lacy Clay 

told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he’ll be in his district speaking to students.

Oregon Rep. Kurt Schrader 
told Oregon Public Broadcasting on Friday that Trump 

“hasn’t proved himself to me at all yet, so I respectfully decline to freeze my ass out there in the cold for this particular ceremony.”


New York Rep. José E. Serrano:


'I will not attend the  next week- cannot celebrate the inauguration of a man who has no regard for my constituents. '


California Rep. Barbara Lee:


Inauguration should be a celebration. But we have nothing to celebrate on Jan 20. Instead of attending, I will be organizing. '

Illinois Rep. Luis V. Gutiérrez 
announced his decision on Jan. 10 on the House floor.

California Rep. Jared Huffman:

'I have decided that instead of attending the inaugural ceremonies in Washington this month, I’ll spend time in California with my constituents making a positive difference in our community. From helping to build homes for local families to pitching in on cleaning up flood debris to welcoming new U.S. citizens at a naturalization ceremony --- it will be an action-packed couple of days. Stay tuned here for more details.'

 
California Rep. Jared Huffman


Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer 
announced on Jan. 7 that he would not attend: 

' There is unprecedented concern by my constituents about the many threats posed by a Trump administration seeking to implement the President-elect's policies on health, environment, nuclear weapons, and immigration, to name but a few. '

Massachusetts Rep. Katherine M. Clark 
announced her decision to skip the inauguration on Jan. 5:


Massachusetts Rep. Katherine M. Clark 

Share on Google Plus

About Pratica Radio

We play blues,country,jazz,lounge,rock,