"PRACTICAL WORLD" - 'TRUE NEWS' MAGAZINE.

"PRACTICAL WORLD" - 'TRUE NEWS' MAGAZINE.
Pratica Radio said: 'Just True News '

Practical World True News Magazine

#SexandChildhood : Britain's youngest mother who gave birth at 12 after being raped by her brother is now expecting a baby

Britain's youngest mother who gave birth at 12 after being raped by her brother then had to give her daughter away is pregnant again at 23 and says:

 'I just want things to be perfect this time'

Tressa Middleton, 23 and BF Darren Young 30


Tressa Middleton, 23, from Bathgate, Scotland, gave birth when she was 12.
Fell pregnant after being raped by brother Jason, which she kept secret .Jason was jailed for four years in 2009 after DNA proved he was the father .
Miss Middleton is now aged 23 and expecting a baby with her fiance Darren.

Tressa Middleton aged 21


Britain's youngest mother who gave birth aged 12 after her brother raped her is now expecting a baby with her fiance.

Tressa Middleton, 23, had to give away her first daughter ten years ago after confessing the child's father was her brother.

That decision to reveal her secret and give her toddler into care has haunted her since she suffered a miscarriage and feared she would never be able to have another child.

But the mother, from Bathgate in Scotland, is now pregnant with her 30-year-old fiance Darren Young's baby and said:

'I just want things to be perfect this time around
.'
                             
Tressa Middleton, 23 and BF Darren Young 30

She told the Mirror's Sian Hewitt: 

'I am so excited about what the future holds and I already love my baby.'

'What happened before with my daughter being taken away really affects me. I'll do everything I can.

'I will not let this baby go. I don't want anything to jeopardise my future with my baby.'

She said her daughter Annie is turning 11 in the summer and that has made her realise how young she was when she fell pregnant.
Share on Google Plus

About Pratica Radio

We play blues,country,jazz,lounge,rock,
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment